Monday, November 5, 2007

Crazy for Daisy!


Always at the cutting edge of everything, Marc Jacobs came out with a new fragrance in August that left fashonistas all over rejoicing. A trend setter and my personal favorite, Marc Jacobs "Daisy by Marc Jacobs" includes notes of wild strawberry, violet leaves, red grapefruit, gardenia, violet, jasmine, musk, vanilla and white woods (I've already purchased my bottle).
Says Jacobs of the fragrance: "Daisies don't smell, but I wanted to evoke the feeling that you get when you see them — happy and youthful."
You may be saying, what does this have to do with technology? I understand. What really drew me to this topic was the website for the fragrance which is young, hip, and really cool to navigate around so
click here to go check it out!

2 comments:

Chic Chick said...

I have this fragrance and I really like it, even if my boyfriend told me it smells like an old lady, lol. Sometimes I find that I sneeze around perfumes or they are just too overpowering and give me headache I don't find that with Daisy which is a nice change.

Abby said...

I love this fragrance, if you haven't smelled it yet go to bloomingdales and try it out!